I was a firefighter in the prime of my late-twenties when I discovered yoga, and I want to share the transformation that a yoga workout for athletes can bring into your life. You might think, like me, that you are in the best years of your life, you are fit, young and active – yet something may feel missing.
What to Expect From Yoga Conditioning for Athletes
As an athlete, when you think of exercise or a full-body workout, you immediately consider what the benefits will be for your physical body and your performance on the track or field. You will see changes in your body, yes, but so much more awaits you in a 20-minute power yoga for athletes session.
- The trinity: so far, you have performed based on your physical fitness, but have you reached your potential? Connecting your mind, body, and spirit will bring you a new form of vitality, motivation and flexibility that will see your spiritual, mental and physical wellbeing improve.
- Core: Yoga focuses on enhancing flexibility and strengthening your core, not just your muscles, but the centre of your being. You will find your spiritual connection and your place in the universe, that will bring you inner peace and serenity for a better, happier life.
- Recovery time: From a purely physical perspective, the flexibility, enhanced circulation and lymphatic flow that you will experience from doing yoga will significantly increase your recovery time after an injury or competition.
Transform your life today, and experience what it feels like to feel your best, perform your best and maintain a healthy, balanced life.
What You Should Know About Yoga Conditioning for Athletes
Your mind and spirit need exercise as much as your body does. As an athlete, you would have experienced how your personal life and challenges or lack of motivation and mental blocks, can affect your performance as an athlete. Yoga deals with mind, body and spirit, see how:
- Styles: I will introduce you to different styles of yoga if you wish to experience further development and growth, beyond just physical improvement. I teach Power-, Hatha-, Restore-, Yin- and Vinyasa Yoga, each with their own set of benefits.
- Convenience: You can access Yoga Fire TV anywhere, anytime online, and you can practice when you feel like it when your schedule allows and as often as you prefer to do a 20-minute power yoga session.
- App: For your convenience, we have a Fire Yoga App available if you need inspiration or motivation when your motivation dwindles. You can also read my blog and learn breathing techniques to slow your heart and breathing rate.
You have nothing to lose, but only strength, flexibility, and range of motion to gain, so give yoga conditioning for athletes a try.
About Yoga Fire
Try our free 14-day trial and do your 20-minute power yoga session as often as you feel necessary, and I can guarantee you will see changes in your life, your performance and your mental wellbeing.
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns about my yoga videos.